Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Blessed!

I haven't posted in a while, but that will change.  God has been good to me and my family, even my extended family.  Sometimes I don't understand the things that happen.  Sometimes I wonder why the people that I try to help don't seem to value the help or try to help in return.  Then I realized that this isn't anything new.

This seems to be a recurring thought pattern for me.  I should know by now that this is part of the walk.  I do know that, but I guess that I haven't gotten use to it yet.  I know that God is blessing us because we still have a roof over our heads and food on our table.  We are shoot photos better than we ever have. We have been published by Score Atlanta Publications in the past week.  We have a great team working with us that help us create some amazing images.

Carla is back in school.  The kids are still in school and learning more each day.  We have been blessed to work with some really great clients, and some not so grate ones too.  The not so great clients taught me a lot.  I know that it's okay to make mistakes, I hope that I have learned not to make the same mistakes!

I have been blessed by the Word that has been coming forth at New Mercies Christian Church, my home church.  God have been blessing us through Pastor Curney.  I have been able to bring a little attention to some accessibility issues at the police department in DeKalb county.  I don't think that they are really taking the issue very seriously at this point, but it's not over yet!

Well, let me end this so that I can get ready for our next photo shoot with Zhai (and the crew!)  As I started out saying, I'm blessed and I look forward to when God has in store for us next because I know that all things work together for the good of them who love the Lord and are called to His Holy purpose.

Remain blessed!

No comments: