Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sincerly was Truly Sincere! (God is Doing Just What He Said He Would Do!)


Okay, I obviously need to get out more and learn more about the movers and shakers in the fashion world!  We have been very busy shooting in the past few weeks.  Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing at all!  Things have been especially busy this week.  We shot with Prisana on Monday.  Ms. Dian and Ruby came by and added their magic and helped us create some more awesome images of Prisana!

Then on Tuesday Ruby and Dian came back and brought more magic to the 3 O'clock shoot we had with two models, Alisha Simmons and Sincerely Ward.  The shoot was phenomenal.  I later found out that it was Alisha's first shoot, but I wouldn't have known if Dian hadn't told me.  Alisha was great!  You can see for yourself, the photos are out on www.BlackBoxVisions.net.  We also shot a big basketball game for Larry Wyatt, (the founder and Head Coach of Team Atlanta Basketball) on Tuesday evening!  It was a great between Salem & Rockdale High schools!


As I said there was another model there and her name is Sincerely Ward.  Well when she walked the door the first thing that I noticed wasn't just how beautiful she was, but how TALL she was!  Yeah, I know, everyone is tall to me, but Sincerely was no joke!  Well anyway, she came in and made her self comfortable and started getting ready for the shoot.  Ruby was doing her makeup and Dian was coordinating the wardrobe and jewelry. 

Sincerely was on the phone trying to give her dad directions to the studio so that he could come by and sit in on the shoot and visit with Baby Girl.  After he got lost a couple of times I spoke with him and gave him the directions.  When he got here it was like meeting an old friend.  We laughed and talked about the things (and people) we had in common.  Mr. Ward was absolutely great.

You could tell that he was very proud of his daughter and I think that she was even prouder of him!   Well the shoot went on and on and as one model was shooting Ruby and Dian were preparing the other model for her next "look."  All the while I had no idea of who Sincerely was/is.  As I said I just knew that she was beautiful with an equally beautiful personality and that we "clicked."  We were getting shots that we both though were awesome. 

After the shoot she sat down and wanted to look through the images again to mark all the ones that she really liked.  I took a few shots of her and her dad so that I could give them to him.  And then she prepared to leave.  As she was signing her model release form we exchanged numbers and I asked to let me know when should would be back so that we could work again and she said that she would defiantly do that.  I know that she would only be in town for a day or so because she was going to Paris (this afternoon) to shoot there.  I still had no clue about who this lady really was/is.


So last night I decided to do some research to find out more about her.  I found out that she is the real deal!  I went to one of her websites (http://www.myspace.com/sincerelyward) and learned that not only did she help pay for her college education by appearing in videos by the likes of Jay-Z, OutKast, P. Diddy, Ludacris, Nelly, and Snoop Dogg toname a few, but she also has been featured on the covers and in the pages of magazines like Vibe,  Cosmopolitan, XXL (2001 Eye Candy of the year), Complex, Black Men's Magazine, and NV.  Sincerely has also appeared in the movies 2 Fast 2 Furious and Bad Boys 2!

As I said, I need to get out more!  I had no idea she was this accomplished.  I find it to very confirming and encouraging that we worked so well together and that she was so pleased with the creativity and the quality of the shots we got for her.  God spoke to me through Pastor John Guns on Sunday and the manifestation started taking place on Monday with Prisana signing to our new management company and Sincerely walked into our studio on Tuesday and did her thing with us!  She is on her way to Paris today to shoot with someone else, but God sent her here first!

God sent Dravadan and his "family" several months ago to work and create with us.  It was also Dravadan that God has been using to teach me.  I thank him and Zhai for everything the have imparted in us.  We welcome Dian, Ruby, and Angel into the SydCam/Carter family!  I know that I am blessed to be at New Mercies with my spiritual father, Pastor Jesse Curney III.  I'm getting my mail Pastor!

Now let's see what else God has in store for us!   GO TEAM ATLANTA!!! 


No comments: