Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stay Focused!

Sometimes I get distracted by my circumstances and my environment.  I sometime get distracted by the things that people do or say.  When that happens I end up spending more time focusing on the negative and by doing so, I elevate the negative.

I am learning how to learn from the negative and use the knowledge that I gain from it to create more positives in my life.  Latley I have been disterbed by the both former and potential clients that don't seem to value our services.  They don't seem to return the loyalty that we give them.  That bothers me.  Maybe that is becasue loyalty is a attribute that I value highly.  But in any event, you don't ways get back what you give.  Okay, cool.  As Dian says, "Keep it moving!"

God has been showing up even more than he normally does for us.  Right on the heals of the negative interactions with the former/potential clients that I mentioned, He has sent us new clients, corporate clients that are happy to do business with us in a win-win manner.  I need to remind myself to stay focused and to not get distracted by negative people or circumstances.

I thank God for blessing me with people that continue to encourage and support me.  It a wonderful thing!  Stay focused and know that all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord and who are called to His holy purpose!!!  It's a great thing!

No comments: