Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Baby!

Today was a great day.  We wre all together today.  The kids opening and playing with there gifts.  Carla watching "Criminal Minds" and cooking.  Cam came by and dropped off some gifts and spent time talking.  I created a couple of new pages on BlackBoxVisions.net.  I created a new page for both Prisana and Mandisa.  I think they look pretty good.

We started the day out at church (New Mercies) in prayer for the manifestation of miracles in our lives.  I think today is the 15th day of our 21 days of prayer.  I spoke with my mom and my brother.  I received texts from several great people that wanted to wish me a merry Christmas.   I talked to B.J. for a while.  We had a great dinner.  It was a great day.

I am looking forward to the great things that God has in store for us in the future.  We have shoots planned for Prisana, Kade, Mandisa, Lisa, Roderica, and a few more people in the very near future.  2010 looks to be a great year for us if we remain focused and execute the plan.  We will be doing more shoots on location and more sports related shoots.  I thank God for all that He is doing in our lives.

Remain blessed!

No comments: