Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank You Pastor Curney & New Mercies for Choosing Us!

Over the past two years there have been several people that have asked me/us (SydCam Visions) if we are the photographers that took the photo that Pastor Curney used on the Christmas cards that he sends out each year.   I would say no, not yet.  Well my answer this year is YES!  I want to that Pastor Jesse Curney III and Ken Morris for selecting SydCam Visions to capture that image of the Curney family for the 2009 Christmas card.  It was truly an unexpected pleasure. 

I must admit I was very nervous because this was a huge deal for me.  I started out my photography career shoot photos of Sunday morning services.  Pastor Curney is my spiritual father and I love him dearly and didn't want to disappoint him by screwing up his Christmas family photos!!!  Thanks to Ken Morris, who directed the shoot, I didn't mess it up too bad.  Ken gave great direction and Tasha Smith did an excellent job doing the post-production work.  We didn't have a lot of time to put this together, but I'm very proud of the work we did.  I hope to get the opportunity again next year!

Thanks PCIII!

No comments: