Thursday, April 8, 2010

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE THE LORD AND ARE CALLED TO HIS HOLY PURPOSE!!

We know that We must be doing something right when we have former clients that utilize the same technology and "Vision" that we introduced them to when we created their website for them (for close to free!); they have now implemented the same technology and "Vision" for themselves!  But like my man Tupac said, " I ain't made atcha, do your thing boy..."  That's a good thing, for both of us.  They are able to create their own site and it looks GREAT and I learned a lot while on this project. 

Some of the things I learned have allowed both my photography business and website development business to grow exponentially. It also reminds me that we do add value and our "Vision" and technical intellect are worthy of emulation.  Congratulation to Walt Jordan and Team Impact on their great site and awesome photos!  God continues to show Himself strong!

No comments: