Sunday, January 10, 2010

SydCam Visions Management Signs it's 1st Model, Prisana T. Luke!


Wow, I would have never thought that we would be entering the model management arena, but here we are!  Today Carla and I decided to follow the path that has been set before us and launch Visions Management.  The Model management are of The SydCam Group, Inc.  We also signed our first model today, Prisana T. Luke.  We are truly blessed to be walking out our destiny and to be joined by Prisana.

You may be able to tell that Prisana is one of my favorite people to work with because she is so very inspiring and she helps me to grow as a photographer.  As a photographer I thrive on beauty and passion.  Prisana provides both.  If we don't get another client, Prisana's future will be more than enough to help us to become all that we will be.  More to come soon, we will be shooting at 8:45am tomorrow.  Stay tuned for the images.

Remain blessed!

No comments: